Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Vacation

Okay, it has taken me a month to get these picture on the blog. It just seemed to be a very overwhelming job, so I continued to put it off. I finally made myself sit down to do it. It only took two days. :) If you want to experience our entire San Diego vacation, you'll have to read the next six posts. Here are a few pictures before arriving in San Diego. This was the first time either of our kids had flown. I do have to say that they did better than I could have ever expected! Not one single screaming or crying episode. I did have a wet lap during one flight, because Braelyn realized that everything was in her arms length and she dumped my water. :)


Here the kids are waiting in the Las Vegas airport for our next flight.

Getting ready for take off. Look how excited Aedyn is!

He looks a little nervous.

Making sure he has all the escape routes down...just in case. :)

AHHH...FINALLY HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I love it that we finally get to see pictures of your trip!!! :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a fun vacation. The pictures are great! Glad you were able to get away and vacation a little.

    ReplyDelete