Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sea World


I just love this picture...my loves!

The most amazing show I have ever experienced was the Shamu show. I seriously had tears in my eyes at how amazing and graceful these whales are and how the trainers are able to interact, swim with, dive off of and ride. If you are ever near a Sea World, I say it is a must go.

These dolphins would swim right up to you and let you touch them. We stood next to a lady who thought she could get their attention by splashing them...um, we didn't get to touch.


This is a pet show that we saw while we were at Sea World. It was amazing what they had taught cats, dogs, ducks and pigs to do.

A Beluga Whale

Aedyn comparing his hands to a polar bears paws.

A very large polar bear, that got up from that spot and came right up to the glass where we were and of course my camera was not on and by time I got it on, he was gone.

The famous Budweiser wagon and Clydesdales. Aedyn was very scared of these very large horses. I was not sure what this had to do with Sea World and then found out Anheuser-Busch is the number one sponsor at Sea World.

No comments:

Post a Comment