Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so much fun with our kids this year. It was a really busy time and I think we were all sleep deprived but I love this time of year. I am throwing lots of pictures together since I have not blogged in four months. Please enjoy!
Christmas Morning

Visiting with Santa

She broke out in a pucker and then cry right after I snapped this shot.

Aedyn's wish list.

Aedyn with 2 of his cousins, Sidney and Brianna at my Mom's side Christmas.


All of the cousins on my mom's side. A few melt downs...including my two children!

Uncle Bill (My sister's husband) holding Braelyn and his daughter Emma.

The Slater's side. Aedyn and Braelyn with their cousins Madyson and Mayleigh


Abram and Family along with Lyndsey (Abram's sister) and her family


Braelyn sitting in my 1st Christmas Present.


One of Aedyn's favorite gift, his guitar and microphone. Little sis, watching as his biggest fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment